Location: Warsaw, Poland
Coffey has a 40 year history in successfully delivering international development projects on behalf of donors right around the world, including the UK’s Department for International Development (DFID), Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, USAID and the European Commission. Our people work side by side with local partners to support stability, economic growth and good governance, positively changing people’s lives.
Based in our Warsaw office, you will have a unique opportunity to work with project teams in delivery of consultancy services under EU and DFID frameworks. Our main focus is on governance, social development, economy and private sector development.
Join a global international development consultancy and truly improve the lives of world communities!
About the role
The purpose of this position is to support all project cycle activities through assisting in business development, project management and relationship management. You will support the project team in preparation of project bids and in ongoing project management. Your job will be to make sure projects are delivered on time, within budget and meeting client expectations. You will work in close collaboration with other Project Coordinators and under your line Manager’s supervision, with autonomy increasing as you gain experience.
- Degree in a relevant subject (e.g.: development studies, economics, politics, international relations, business, law or sociology).
- Excellent communication skills in English (both oral and written); knowledge of Polish will be an advantage.
- General knowledge of development assistance programmes, at least one year of working experience in the development / corporate sector is desirable.
- Ability to think logically and skills in problem identification and resolution.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually.
- Strong focus on delivery.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word and Excel.
Every Coffey relationship is built on trust.
Trust that’s hard-earned through our proven expertise, our depth of global experience and our commitment to stay one-step ahead.
Our united group of specialists – many of whom number among the best in the world – take enormous pride in collaborating with our project partners.
By digging deeper. Thinking smarter. And seeing further.
Also we can deliver the smartest solutions, every time.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter, clearly outlining your relevant experience and suitability for the role.
For more information please visit http://coffeyeurope.com/
Closing date for applications is (15 Jan 2020).
No CVs will be accepted from Recruitment Agencies.
Applicants must have the Right to Work in Poland to apply for this position. No employer visa sponsorship will be offered for this position.